Saturday, September 7, 2013

goodies from hong kong

I'm back, everyone! Hong Kong was pretty fun aside from the hot, humid weather. I managed to take a day trip to Mongkok to buy some dolly goods! If you want to find doll stores in Hong Kong, you're probably going to have to look in specific areas and know exactly where you're going before you'll find something (unless you're attending Dollism Plus or something). I only managed to nab three items from shops I found in the basement of a shopping center called Ginza. I got a cute knit bear hat and a pair of earmuffs from JR Toys - they're a Volks dealer and have legit outfits, shoes, and dolls straight from Japan! You won't find any cheap things there though. The other shop I visited was e-toys, which was a few stalls away. The lady who works the shop is a Blythe and Pullip customizer, but she also sells handmade outfits for all doll sizes. There was one more store in the basement called Milky Way, which I presume is another handmade Blythe/Pullip and BJD clothes shop, but it wasn't open when I went.


Lenny's wearing a new wig from Kaleido's Sweet Series in ToffeeLatte. Braids make everything cute, don't they? Lenny's also turning one year old in 11 days, so be sure to wish her a happy birthday!   (*^ワ^*)

❤ mura

0 comments:

Post a Comment