Monday, January 26, 2015

commission stuff!!

Almost shocking that I'm making a post in the same month as my last one, isn't it? I've been working away at my faceup commission business at Darjeeling Aesthetics for roughly two years now, and I'm impressed at how much I've progressed in the time I've taken to really improve my skills. Just look at my first and most recent faceups on my own LittleMonica Sophia!

Good lord look at those messy lines and that eyebrow...
At least the eyebrows are even this time! And the eyeshadow is much cleaner without those unfinished white lines.
Things are going pretty well for me but I think I still have a long way to go. I'm very glad that I've made some friends in the hobby whom I admire for their skills! In fact, I'm about to go into a faceup trade with one of my favorite faceup artists in the USA, mil-mascaras :) I finished working on her Nine9Style Bunny Nine Potpourri and I've just sent her back with my blank Leekeworld Corin head. I can't wait to see what she does with it!

Star child Potpourri!
I've never been able to do a single faceup I liked on that Corin head, so hopefully after Minda works on it I'll finally be able to work on a look and buy her a body so she won't be a detached head anymore. Here's DJ signing off with a bunch of thank you notes!

 
Thanks for all your support! 我會繼續努力的!!

❤ kai

2 comments:

Ai Lin said...

It's funny to check older and newer photos and see just how quickly you can improve~ :D Isn't it wonderful? I love your face-up work, and I think even the older photo you posted is really good ^^; haha

Nicky Schou said...

Hi! ^^

I've changed my blog url, name and banner. I would really appreciate, if you would update the link to me,
My blog is here now: http://resinromance.blogspot.dk/

Thanks in advance
Lise/former fushitebjd/red riding hood

Post a Comment