Saturday, March 28, 2015

BJD Interview with Polaire!

Finally getting around to doing this! I wanted to wait until I came home for spring break so I could refaceup/take proper pictures of my girls for this interview :) I was tagged by my wonderful friend Musume! I don't really have anyone in mind to tag, so anyone who reads this blog, feel free to write out an interview for any of your dolls.





1) What is your full name?
My full name is Polaire Xinghui Lin. My middle name is actually my Chinese name (林星輝), written with the characters for star and brilliance .

2) What is your nationality/ethnicity?
I'm Taiwanese-American. Both my parents are immigrants.

3) When were you born/how old are you?
Isn't it rude to ask about a lady's age? *laughs* I'm 23 and I was born on February 28th.

4) What is your race (human/angel/demon/etc)?
Pretty sure I'm human. Unless you'd like to object. Hopefully because you think I'm a goddess. *smiles smugly*

5) Are you single or taken? Who is your lover/crush?
I'm single. I can't afford to spend my time or money on someone else right now. They don't call me Beauty Queen Polaire for nothing.

6)Are you straight/bi/trans/etc?
This interview has so many invasive questions... Can I skip this one? No?

7) Favorite hobby?
I love experimenting with makeup and coordinating lingerie pieces in my spare time. I have a full-time job but I'm also a full-time blogger!

8) Favorite food & drink?
My own homemade version of pot-au-feu, and a nice tall glass of Guinness. Maybe not together, though.

9) Do you have a job?
I'm the manager for the women's lingerie/nightwear and urban boutiques floor of our local multi-story department store.

10) What is your favorite animal?
I love ferrets and cats! For some reason I've always found myself attracted to soft, furry animals, particularly white ones with small ears...

11) What is your bad habit?
*laughs nervously*... If anything, my weekend hangovers are pretty self-explanatory.

12) What is your favorite hangout?
There's a pub in the middle of downtown I like going to with some of my coworkers after we close up for the night on Fridays. Best beer and the filthiest shepherd's pie, swear. My treat if you come along with us next time!

13) Do you have a favourite holiday?
I should probably pick something more conventional like Christmas or Independence Day... but I think I'll go with International Pancake Day (March 3). It's a yearly tradition for me to get up extra early to line up for free pancakes at my local breakfast joint.

14) Dolls (from other families) you'd like to meet?
I'd love to meet my internet friends and blog followers! I'm also hoping I get to visit my friends Coco Seong and Dione sometime soon.

15) Would you briefly tell us your background?
I was born and raised in Seattle, Washington with my younger brother Edan. My mom and dad are both Taiwanese immigrants so I'm semi-fluent in Chinese. For university, I attended University of Washington and graduated with a BS in economics before making it out into the workforce here in my home city. I think I'm doing pretty well as is, but my dad's been bugging me about going back for a proper MBA, so I might have to rearrange my blogging and spending priorities soon...

(OOC: sorry you didn't get to see her prime sass in this interview! I think she's the kind of person who keeps a pretty "normal" front unless she's with people she knows well... but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Here's some bonus pics to make up for it.)


❤ mura

1 comments:

Musume said...

She is gorgeous! Loved the interview, and I'm sure Coco will love to meet her too, someday :3
Thank you for doing the interview!

Post a Comment