Wednesday, January 20, 2016

hello essie...


Starting off the new year with a new faceup for my newest girl! The other day I accidentally hit her chin with my thumbnail while repositioning her head, resulting in a huge, obvious chip that went all the way down to the resin. Naturally, I broke my commission queue to give her a new faceup (don't worry, I'm going to get back to work soon!) and I'm pretty happy with how she looks now!


I might even be a little bit grateful that I ruined her last faceup. Her new look feels more natural and balances out her facial features. The lips are colored more evenly, eyelashes less densely packed, and the eyebrows have a more delicate arch while still keeping the same expression. I also changed her eyeshadow a little bit to accentuate her crease and added some white and gold liner to brighten up her eyes. I'd say it's actually a vast improvement! Now I just hope this faceup will last longer than the last one...

❤ Kai

3 comments:

Musume said...

She looks great!! I love the new eyebrow shape :3

Ai Lin said...

She is gorgeous, the added golden accent around her eyes really suits her very welll xO Great job! It is scary though, when sealer just chips off like that ;o; ~

Unknown said...

Oh! I didn't know you had a blog until today! How cool! I love following you on Instagram, so I'll definitely follow your blog as well. :D

Post a Comment