Monday, August 26, 2013

monster highs

I've been surprisingly busy this summer practicing my faceup skills ヾ(´A`)ノ゚ But I have to say I'm glad I've improved! I've been mostly working on Monster Highs since I bought a ton of them from Target right before I came back home, but I'm hoping to get some BJD heads to practice on so I can continue to work on my brushwork skills. Here's a few pictures of what I've been occupying my time with:




They're all available on my Storenvy (which kind of serves as my gallery ehe). Additional pictures can be found on my faceup shop tumblr! In other news, I'll be in Hong Kong until the 6th of September so I'll be seeing you guys then! Hopefully I get to buy some stuff for Lenny from the doll stores in Mongkok (`・ω・´)”

❤ mura

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh! They're all such super cuties!!!

Ai Lin said...

I love MH repaints! It seems you started practising on the hardest thing to repaint! I think they are so tiny and it's also challenging to paint completely new eyes ~~ but you did a great job!

Tjassi said...

Beautiful face-ups! The Draculaura looks really adorable. :D

Post a Comment