Monday, July 22, 2013

first commissioned faceup!

Hey everyone! In case you didn't know, I actually run a very small Monster High repaint and BJD faceup shop called Darjeeling Aesthetics. Today I just completed my very first commissioned faceup on a Resinsoul Xu for a dear friend of mine. I've been practicing a lot on my Corin head and I'm glad I can finally put my skills to use for something other than my own practice heads  :゚。+━ヾ((○*´∀`*))ノ゙━+。゚:

Here's my pic spam:





Critique is heavily encouraged! Please let me know what I can do to improve my skills and grow as a faceup artist! Also, I still have a few slots open for July so please send me a message at darjeeling.shop@gmail.com if you're interested! This is probably the last month that I'll be offering $15 faceups so hurry hurry (。・ω・。)ノ

❤ mura

1 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on your first commission!!! What a cutie!
I really love it, and the eyebrows look great!

My advice would be to make sure the blush is equally weighted on each cheek... in the pics it looks like there is more blush on the left side (when looking at it, so the actual right cheek)

Post a Comment