Saturday, November 16, 2013

finalizing doll plans~

Long time no blog, everyone! College barely gives me enough time to do the things I enjoy, but I'll make do for now. Anyway... I've been reaching new goals with my faceup shop and I might finally have enough money to order my next doll this Christmas! I've been waiting for well over a year and switching back and forth between several dolls, but I've finally made up my mind to do this.
The doll I'm getting is a LittleMonica Sophia and after this round of commissions, I'll have roughly $500 out of the $624 I need to pay for her and ridiculous EMS shipping to the US.


I haven't quite figured out a good style for her yet (I'm kind of stuck between posh girl and Harajuku "neo gal") so it's going to be a while before I can get her a decent closet. As for wigs, I know I want to get her something in a mint green color, but her hairstyle really depends on what kind of things she's going to wear. I'm not sure which of these two Leekeworld wigs I like more, but there's plenty of time before the DoA group order ends, so... (if you have opinions you'd like to share, I'd love to hear them, though).


❤ mura

1 comments:

Tjassi said...

Oh, I love Sophia! She's such a beautiful sculpt. I can't wait to see how she'll turn out. ^^ As for the wig, both of them are really pretty, but I especially love the last one.

Post a Comment