Tuesday, February 4, 2014

[review] leeke LR-134 E in pale turquoise

I've been lucky enough to be part of what I think may be the fastest GO in the history of group orders. The order was placed on 1/28, arrived at the organizer's house on 2/1, and my part of the order made it to me today! That's literally less than a week =3= I guess our group somehow managed to order all in-stock items or something, because I've never seen anything like this before.

Moving on, here's a closeup of the wig I ordered:


It looks a lot bluer than it actually is, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it isn't a flat color! It's actually a mix of mint greens and blues. Fibers are well-combed and so far there hasn't been any shedding. There is one thing I'm a little unhappy about, but I kinda expected it to happen. For the most part, the wig is very good quality, but the wefts are a little sparse and if you look from the top of the wig, you can actually see the cap underneath. It's not too noticeable for the most part and I've heard that Leeke wigs tend to be a little on the thin side.



Here's how the wig looks like on a doll. It's not Lenny's wig, but she's the only doll I have right now, so she'll have to do! I'm really happy with how long this wig is =w= The character I'm planning to use this wig for usually has her hair in a bun, but there's so many styling opportunities with this kind of length! I can't wait until my new girl comes in so I can play around with it more.

❤ mura

0 comments:

Post a Comment