Thursday, January 23, 2014

january taobao finds

I placed my Taobao order after quite a bit of deliberation! Sadly, majority of the items didn't go through because they were out of stock, and with Chinese New Year coming up very soon business is going to be very, very slow. Once the holiday ends (~2/5) I'll be ready to order again! In the meantime, I have some fun finds for you, although I wouldn't exactly call them bargain deals this time =3=


rRabit had a preorder going for these ADORABLE rocking horse shoes back in December, but they're still open for ordering here! They come in 4 colors (pink, baby blue, white, and black) and both MSD and SD size. Not including shipping charges, the price is roughly $22 USD, which isn't half bad! I'd get them for a certain doll I have planned in the future but it's going to be a looooong time before I have the money to get her so... OTL

Here's another cute place I stumbled upon in my browsing journey today: a handmade dress shop by Vic&Ab! They don't have too much in their shop and their items are quite pricey but they are absolutely beautiful and perfect for people who like lots of tulle and lace. They've got stuff for both SD and MSD size boys and girls, so check them out!


This month's finds brought to you by your local mura ≧(´▽`)≦
❤ mura

0 comments:

Post a Comment