Wednesday, March 5, 2014

junk update

Hey guys! Winter quarter is finally drawing to a close, and I've got some news for you guys! My doll from Little Monica is finally shipping out and she should be here soon! Unfortunately I have no idea what's going on right now. That package has been stuck in Guam for nearly 2 days already, and if tracking doesn't update by later today, I'm probably going to have to email EMS to figure out why things are the way they are.

On another note, I've been taking some time to refine my digital painting skills and this is probably the BIGGEST project I've ever attempted! Here's what I have done so far -


 
I have this terrible habit of creating characters on MMOs, getting really attached to them, converting them into OCs, and then shelling them into dolls. You might recognize the first one as Polaire (aka my incoming girl!), but that second one... just refer to this ridiculous mockup I did on a whim ^-^;;

❤ mura

0 comments:

Post a Comment