Tuesday, November 11, 2014

long time no see!

I know, I know. Every time I make a new post it ALWAYS starts with something like this. However, it's been almost exactly 2 months since my last post and guess what that means? New doll on the way! SWITCH sent me a shipping notice just yesterday and she's going to be on a flight from Incheon to Los Angeles really soon. Hopefully if customs isn't going to be mean, I'll be able to see her by the end of this week.

Yayyyyyy!
In other news I've settled back in La Jolla for the new school year, but due to space limitations I'm only keeping two dolls with me. With one doll on the way, that leaves only one doll I can keep with me before the new girl gets here. Since Lenny already stayed a half-year alone with me, I'm keeping Polaire with me this time. I've given her a fancy new face and manicure for her troubles :)


I've also... spent a ton of money on doll clothes for all of my girls, namely from various Etsy shops and Promise of the World. If I'm not feeling too lazy I might do a full review of everything I've received so far. That's it for this time's update! I'm thinking my next post will probably be a box opening.

❤ mura

1 comments:

Fantasywoods said...

I love the new face up!! And yay for dolls on shipping, hope she gets to you soon!

Post a Comment