Sunday, January 19, 2014

guu doll

I can't believe I'm already trying to plan my next doll when my Little Monica girl hasn't even arrived yet. So for the past week or so, I've been looking for a shorter SD girl (<57cm tall) to add a little variety to my doll collection. I wasn't sure if I would be able to find anything, because even though I know quite a few companies with the sizes I want, I'm not really that big on their sculpts. Who knows when I'll be able to find what I want =3= Let me know if you have any ideas!

Today I made quite the discovery while doing my regular Taobao search! I found a very small doll company called Guu Doll with only 2 head sculpts, both which fit on a 58cm SD girl body. Neither of the sculpts is fully open eyed, which I don't mind, but I hope that the sculptor releases an open-eyed head soon. I'm really happy with how they sculpted the body, too! (WARNING: doll nudity ahead)




I've also translated the measurements given on the sales page below, just in case you're interested in making a few comparisons! You probably won't believe me when I say this, but these very beautiful dolls are only 1500 RMB (for a blank doll), which is about $248 USD. That's almost unbelievable for a well-sculpted doll with double joints and a pretty face these days =3=

Head circumference: 22cm
Eye size: 14mm
Height:52cm(with head 58cm)
Neck circumference: 9.5cm
Shoulder width: 11cm
Chest circumference: 24.6cm
Wasit: 17cm
Hip circumference: 27cm
Thigh length: 15cm
Calf length: 1.5cm
Foot size: 7cm
 
❤ mura

0 comments:

Post a Comment