Wednesday, January 16, 2013

i'm a fairy godmother!

I finally managed to drag one of my friends into the BJD hobby! Honestly, I'm surprised I was even able to convince him to like dolls in the first place... But then again, he didn't resist when I tried to get him into PoupeeGirl either, and he's a serial Poupee dresser now. It started with me sending him pictures of MNF Chloes, and then me spamming him with pictures of pretty much every Chloe imaginable, and then him telling me he loved Chloes and that he wanted one. Unfortunately, neither of us is willing to shell out the cash for a Fairyland doll.

Luckily I've found an alternative!
We've decided on a mini-size doll as a starter, an Asleep Eidolon Aure to be exact!


We don't know what her name is going to be yet, and we don't know exactly what kind of character she's going to have, but we'll think of something soon. :) I'm going to be a fairy godmother for this girl and find faceup shops and all sorts of clothes and accessories for her.

Cheers! 

❤ muramin

0 comments:

Post a Comment