Friday, January 11, 2013

new year, new dress ☆

Hello everyone! Happy new year and long time no post u_u
I didn't quite get around to making flower wreaths like I originally planned because I actually decided to pick up Monster High repaints over the break. I did, however, finish Lenny's new dress though. 
I based it off a free pattern from Doll-Candy and made modifications accordingly. The collar is detachable, sleeves have cuffs, measurements have been adjusted to fit an SD-sized body, and everything is hand-sewn because I don't have a sewing machine. It's alright for a first try, I suppose... The only real problem I have with it is that it's made from a woolen material, so it sheds little red fibers all over the place.

Lenny under the Christmas tree
Christmas gifts! I bought the other dress off the DoA marketplace. A tiny tad loose, but I'll fix it.
❤ muramin

0 comments:

Post a Comment